Price Guide For Plating...
This price guide gives you an idea of the costs for plating, if you think there is something
we could add to this please let us know.
The prices below are for gold plating or silver plating*
- Jewellery - From £10.00
- Car Emblems - From £15.00
- Cutlery - From £4.00
- Tools - From £10.00
- Guitar Parts - From £10.00
- New Chrome Scooter Parts - From £10.00
- New Chrome Motorcycle Parts - From £10.00
- Taps - From £30.00
- Shower Fittings - From £10.00
- Towel Radiators - From £100.00
- Bath Grab Handles - From £30.00
- Bathroom Fixtures - From £10.00
- Cooker Rings - From £25.00 set of 4
- Zippo Lighters - From £20.00
- IPods - From £40.00
- IPhone - From £30.00 (3gs)
- Mobile Phones - From £50.00
- Musical Instruments - From £50.00
- Games Consoles - From £30.00
- Light Fittings - From £30.00
- Medals - From £15.00
- Watches - From £15.00
- Milk Jugs - From £30.00
- Serving Trays - From £40.00
- Candlesticks - From £30.00
- Candleabras - From £50.00
- Brooches - From £10.00
- New Chrome Car Wheels - From £150.00
- Clock Parts - From £15.00
- Golf Balls - From £25.00
- Metal Polishing Services - From £3.00
- Many Many More Items Can Be Plated.....If you do not see an item in the list, we can still no doubt plate it in any finish you require.
Please note that all prices are approximate and depend on the condition of items to be plated. We need to take into account the preperation needed before plating. All surfaces need to be free from paint, lacquer, grease and dirt. The process for removing these items varies from a simple electroclean to polishing items on a buffing machine.
We also need to use chemicals to remove any paint or lacquer before the items can be electroplated in any kind of finish. It is always handy for us if pictures could be sent in emails to enable us to see the item before being able to give any indication of preparation costs.
The guide above is the minimum costs for the items shown.
*We do have a minimum plating charge of £30.00 for any work taken on*
Any work taken on over £500 will require a minimum of 50% deposit. This will be discussed with the customer upon clarification of the work being carried out.